Over 10,000 people each year are introduced to one of the scariest places behind bars! Get your tickets so you can experience the fright of being locked in a cell, the fear of being lost in a maze, and the terror of an eerie walk through the dungeon of horrors. Will you manage to keep up with your group and not get separated? Do you have what it takes to make it through? Don’t worry, our actors will be there to help you along……
If you are planning to attend the North Walk on the same night, you MUST schedule the North Walk first. The North Walk is a timed-entry event, where the Dungeon of Horrors this year will be on a first come/first serve system unless you’ve purchased an Express Entry Ticket.
- Express Entry Tickets are valid from 8:00pm until 8:45pm, and guarantee your entrance into the Dungeon during the first hour.
- General Admission entry starts at 9:00pm. General Admission ticket holders will be granted entrance into the Dungeon in the order in which you arrive and/or purchase tickets.
Express Entry Tickets and General Admission tickets for the Dungeon of Horrors are available online until 7:00pm the day of AND at the ticket booth from 7:30pm until 11:00pm. Please print your booking receipt and present for verification of ticket purchase. We will scan the QR code printed on your receipt
**The Dungeon of Horrors does contain the use of strobe lights, fog machines, enclosed areas, and several actors/mechanics to abruptly frighten you. If you have a medical condition that is triggered by any of the aforementioned, we strongly suggest that you do NOT attend.
**The Dungeon of Horrors is NOT wheelchair/stroller accessible. There are tight areas and staircases.
**Expect to encounter LIVE BATS.
**We do NOT recommend allowing anyone under the age of 13 to attend this event. (See Family Night)
**If you are inebriated (drunk) you will NOT be permitted inside. You will be considered a safety hazard and a danger to yourself and our actors- YOU WILL WAIT FOR YOUR GROUP ELSEWHERE!!
- Don’t touch us. We won’t touch you, except when help is needed.
- No pushing or shoving.
- No food or drinks.
- Alcohol is NOT permitted. If you have consumed alcohol, you will not attend this haunted house.
- Tobacco use is NOT permitted on the grounds. NO SMOKING.
- No profanity.
- No lighters, flashlights, cameras, or cell phones. In addition, if you choose to bring any personal property with you, we are not responsible for any items lost, stolen, or damaged. We will not help you look for missing items.
- No urinating anywhere in this haunted house. Areas include, but not limited to, the cells, the maze, the south yard, corner of building, etc. Portable bathrooms are available– USE THEM.
If you are caught violating any of the above rules, you will be removed from the Dungeon. We will confiscate any items that are prohibited. There are several law enforcement officers on hand every show night, we have a zero tolerance policy.
*We do not have General Admission Tickets available (Timed Ticket admission only) for Halloween Night.
For a closer look at the event specifics, available dates, and times please click the link listed below.
Tickets may not be on sale for certain events.Book Now
For more information contact us at the following: