Want to see what it is really like to spend the night in prison — but with no living residents? Tour the facility with a guide for a 90-minute guided tour, and then roam the…
Minimum of 4 players to open a game
Maximum of 8 players
- Private Game
Escape the Pen: The Execution
In a surprising move, the Governor of West Virginia has ordered a one-hour stay of execution for an inmate at the West Virginia State Penitentiary. Inmate Lefty Lafferty was scheduled to be put to death today, but in a bizarre turn of events, the Governor halted the electric chair execution due to new information that was received just hours ago. Details are not available, but a source close to the administration has said that a special investigative team is being dispatched to the Penitentiary.
The Governor received an anonymous tip, rumored to have been sent via fax, that listed details about the crime Lefty is being charged with – our source indicated that there are details included that no one could have known. After brief consideration, the execution has been halted for one hour.
PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TIME! You will not be admitted if you are late. This is a timed event, and we cannot stray from the scheduled times. We will not allow you to join a group that has already begun. It would be too disruptive to those participants. Your tickets are non-refundable. Do NOT be late!
Please call 304-845-6200 to schedule an Escape Room Game should your needed date or time not appear on the calendar. The availability for your requested date will be determined at that time.
Our game is located in an upstairs office setting, and is not wheelchair accessible at this time.
NO ALCOHOL! Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in our parking areas and/or inside of our facility. Alcohol consumption is not permitted prior to your event. You will be considered a risk to yourself, other participants, and our property. If alcohol consumption is suspected, you will be removed from, or denied entry to, the event and not issued a refund.
- This is a game event where you are supposed to have fun.
- Gather items, find codes, and solve puzzles.
- Teamwork is vital.
- No electronic devices
- The door closes at the time you’re signed up for. Don’t be late.
- If you can’t escape, we’ll still let you leave.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- No drinks or food in the room.
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 16.
- You may not play if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You play Escape The Pen: The Execution at your own risk. We cannot be held liable.
- The rooms are equipped with security cameras.
- Please do not take pictures, video, or audio recordings of the game rooms.
- Escape The Pen: The Execution will take pictures, with your consent, to post online or use in advertising.
- Please keep clues, solutions, and combinations a secret so others can enjoy the game as well.
- Please take care of the room and the objects in the room.
- Please only use the whiteboard on the wall to solve the problems and do not write on anything else in the room.