AUGUST 13TH, 2022
Celebrate the supernatural in one of America’s most haunted prison’s. Built in 1866 this Gothic fortress was intended to lock away some of West Virginia’s most dangerous criminals. In its 129 years of operational history, this maximum security correctional facility saw 998 documented deaths including 94 executions at the hands of the state’s capital punishment laws. This left behind a powerful energy that many believe remains behind these bars, and many say that the lost souls of these inmates can still be heard from to this day!
Join us for this one of kind paranormal event, complete with SPECIAL GUESTS, speakers, vendors, and an “off-limits” tour through the penitentiary.
- Convention Pass (Online tickets have been turned off)
- $25 + tax at the door.
- Grants access to the Convention Center from 11:00a – 5:00p
- Various Special Guests, Speakers, Vendors, Music, and Concession
- Convention Center is located through the North Gate off of 8th Street
- All other tickets SOLD SEPARATELY
- Off Limits Tour (SOLD OUT)
- 90 minute historical guided tour
- Limited tickets available
- 40 persons per tour time
- Includes some areas of the prison not accessible during a regular guided tour or paranormal tour
- Tours available at 6:30p & 7:00p
- Must purchase Convention Ticket separately
- Tour Tickets must be purchased online
- Main Tour entrance
- This Tour will NOT include the Administration building or either Warden’s residence.
- V.I.P. Pass (SOLD OUT)
- Paranormal Investigation from 10:00p – 4:00a
- Must be 18 years of age or older to attend. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Ticket includes Convention access
- You must present a signed Paranormal Agreement when checking in for the investigation
- Free-roam investigation with the opportunity of investigating in part with the Special Guests
- Tickets must be purchased online
- Main Tour entrance
**Alcohol is NOT permitted during this event INCLUDING the overnight investigation. You may bring your own snacks and non-alcoholic beverages with you for the overnight investigation and the convention. You may also bring cameras, chargers, cellphones, flashlights, and extra batteries!!
V.I.P Pass holders please note: The Para-Con is located inside of our convention center (through the North Gate on 8th Street), and will conclude at 5:00pm. You will have five (5) hours in between the convention and the ghost hunt at which time you will need to vacate the premises in order for us to prepare for the overnight and clean the convention center. The overnight investigation begins at 10:00pm. You will need to park and meet at the main tour entrance (located along Jefferson Avenue) where the main gate will open for you roughly at 9:45pm. We suggest that you take those few hours of time in between the convention and investigation to gather any equipment and materials that you may wish to bring with you, or grab a bite to eat before the investigation begins. Please bring all items from your vehicle that you may need. We will not allow you to return to your vehicle and re-enter the investigation.
*All tickets and payments are non-refundable.