Established by the Moundsville Economic Development Council (MEDC), this heritage festival takes place in Moundsville, WV, where from 1832 until 1866 the area was called Elizabethtown, named to honor Elizabeth, the wife of city founder Joseph Tomlinson.
The goal of the festival is to instill in visitors a sense of the history of the area while providing entertainment and bringing economic development to the region and the State of West Virginia.
This year, the Elizabethtown Festival moves to December as a 2-Day event! Join us for the 21st Annual Elizabethtown Festival: Christmas Traditions and Gifts! The following itinerary will be adjusted. Check back for more updates!!
Friday, December 6th, 2019 from 4:00p to 8:00p
Admission is $2.00 for FRIDAY ONLY!
- 4:00p – 8:00p – Vendor booths will be open
- 5:30p – 7:30p – Crandall Creek band will be playing
- 6:00p – Crafts with Mrs. Claus (spaces will be limited)
Saturday, December 7th from 10:00a to 6:00p
Admission is FREE!
- 10:00a – 6:00p – Vendor booths will be open
- 10:00a – Christmas Carols
- 10:30a – Cookies and Milk with Santa
- 11:30a – 1:00p – Music by the Honky Tonk Sweethearts
- 2:00p – An appearance by Charlie Brown!
- 4:00p – Music by Mound City Band
For more information contact us at the following: