Live escape games are a type of physical (not virtual) adventure game in which people are locked in a themed room with other participants. They have to use different elements within the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within a set time limit. We will give you 60 minutes to get yourselves out. Participants must be observant and use their critical/lateral thinking skills to escape the room. The setting of our escape room game takes place in a second floor office. Tickets to the escape room are just for the game only, and does not include a tour of the facility.
For a closer look at the event specifics, available dates, and times please click the link listed below.
Tickets may not be on sale for certain events.
All tickets must be purchased online. We do not accept walk-ins for this event. We must ensure staff availability!
Online ticket sales will end at 8:00 AM (3) days prior to a specific availability. All tickets are non-refundable.Book Now
In a surprising move, the Governor of West Virginia has ordered a one hour stay of execution for an inmate at the West Virginia State Penitentiary. Inmate Lefty Lafferty was scheduled to be put to death today, but in a bizarre turn of events the Governor halted the electric chair execution due to new information that was received just hours ago. Details are not available, but a source close to the administration has said that a special investigative team is being dispatched to the Penitentiary. The Governor received an anonymous tip, rumored to have been sent via fax that listed details about the crime Lefty is being charged with – our source indicated that there are details included that no one could have known. After brief consideration the execution has been halted for one hour.
Rules, Clues and Facts
- This is a game event where you are supposed to have fun
- Gather items, find codes, and solve puzzles
- Teamwork is vital
- No electronic devices
- The door closes at the time you’re signed up for, don’t be late.
- If you can’t escape, we’ll still let you leave.
- Wear comfortable clothes, and no drinks or food in the room.
- Please do not spoil the fun for others, keep answers to puzzles to yourself.
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 16
- You may not play if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You play Escape The Pen: The Execution at your own risk, we cannot be held liable.
- The rooms are equipped with security cameras
- Please do not take pictures, make video or audio recordings of the game rooms.
- Escape The Pen: The Execution, will take pictures, with your consent to post online or use in advertising.
- Please keep clues, solutions and combinations a secret, so others can enjoy the game as well.
- Please take care of the room and the objects in the room
- Please only use the white board on the wall to solve the problems and do not write on anything else in the room.
PLEASE ARRIVE, IN THE LOBBY, AT LEAST 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TIME! You will not be admitted if you are late. This is a timed event, and we cannot stray from the scheduled times. We will not allow you to join a group that has already began, it would be too disruptive to those participants. Your tickets are non-refundable. Do NOT be late!
This game requires teamwork where the more people in the group, the better your chances of escape are! If you do not have a full group of 8, it is going to be worth your while to choose a time slot that you can help fill up!
Please call 304-845-6200 to schedule an Escape Room Game should your needed date or time not appear on the calendar. Availability of staff for your requested date will be determined at that time.
NO ALCOHOL! Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in our parking areas and/or inside of our facility. Alcohol consumption is not permitted prior to your event. You will be considered a risk to yourself, other participants, and our property. If alcohol consumption is suspected, you will be removed from, or denied entry to, the event and not issued a refund.
For more information contact us at the following: