Guided Paranormal Walk through the some of the oldest and most active parts of our facility.
Online ticket sales end at 6:00pm the day of. Please purchase your tickets prior to 6:00pm on the day you plan to attend.
Nightmares at West Virginia Penitentiary
We are COVID-19 aware and have taken precautions to limit touchable surfaces and removed all interactive elements.
- FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES!
- Ticket sales are LIMITED! We’ve lowered our customer capacity. Buying tickets online is the only way to guarantee your entrance into the Dungeon!
- With the removal of our interactive elements (casket ride, slide, locking you into cells), we have LOWERED our ticket cost!
- Actors who cannot social distance from each group will have a mask or face shield on.
- Handrails, doors, and high touch areas will be sanitized in between groups.
- Print your tickets or take screenshots of your codes for faster check-in
- We will have designated waiting areas for each event according to the timed entry. For example, if your ticket is for 7:00, you will go to the holding area :00. 9:15 would go to the :15 area and so on.
• Get your tickets today so you can experience the fright of being an inmate in a cell block, the fear of being lost in a maze, and the terror of a nightmarish walk through our Dungeon of Horrors.
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE!
• Will you manage to keep up with your group and not get separated? Do you have what it takes to make it through? Don’t worry, our actors will be there to help you along……
NO ALCOHOL! Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in our parking areas and/or inside of our facility. Alcohol consumption is not permitted prior to your event. You will be considered a risk to yourself, other participants, and our property. If alcohol consumption is suspected, you will be removed from, or denied entry to, the event and not issued a refund.
If you are planning on attending both the Dungeon of Horrors and the North Walk on the same night, then you MUST schedule to do the North Walk first.
It is very important that you are on time!
- IF you are late and have missed going in with your time slot, you will not be guaranteed entrance. We will try to work you into another open group, but if we are sold out, there will be nothing we can do.
There are NO refunds on any ticket sales.
The Dungeon of Horrors is NOT wheelchair accessible.
The Dungeon of Horrors utilizes fog machines, multiple strobe lights, low ceilings, stairs, jump scares, and general disorientation. If you have a medical condition that is triggered by any of the aforementioned, we strongly suggest that you do NOT attend.
The Dungeon of Horrors is not recommended for anyone younger than 13 years of age.
*In accordance with our Governor’s guidelines, face masks are now mandatory as per an executive order beginning at midnight on Tuesday, July 7th, 2020. Masks are required for anyone 9 years of age and older. **These guidelines could change at any time.**
*Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled entry time. You will see waiting areas for your time slots.
*Have your tickets printed with the QR code ready. If you cannot print your tickets, take a screenshot of each code per ticket. Our internet is spotty at best for some phone carriers.
*ALL tickets and payments are non-refundable.
*We are not responsible for lost items. Please leave your personal belongings in your vehicle.
*Don’t touch us and we won’t touch you. No pushing or shoving. Please no touching of the sets or props.
*No flashlights, lighters, cameras or recording devices.
*No food or drinks.
*Tobacco products are not permitted inside.
*You ARE REQUIRED to purchase Dungeon of Horror tickets online.
*Tickets are NOT sold at the door for this event.
*Open-toed shoes and high heels are not recommended.
Disclaimer- This historical landmark is known to encounter visits from live bats, mice, rats, and raccoons. Please be aware.